Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Happy 20 months baby girl

Dah lama tak tulis pasal Iman. Pejam celik, pejam celik dah 20 months young dah Iman Alexandria Muhamad Izwan and it's been a wonderful yet tiring journey that I have had so far. She is the reason why I work so hard so that I am able to give the best I can education-wise, monetary, living and semua lah. 

Having said that, I also want her to experience life the hard way - I mean, she has to work hard to earn something, she needs to know that education is important and she also needs to know that all the money that her parents give her is for her to use wisely and I will make sure that she will grow up not being a spoilt brat, In Shaa Allah. Anak adalah amanah dan tanggungjawab kita untuk mencoraknya sebaik mungkin.

Tiba-tiba I'm being all sentimental + emotional after reading Vivy yusof's post on her delivery. It reminds me so much of my own. 

Syukur Alhamdulillah, I had a smooth delivery. Sakit tu memang ada but it wasn't a long contraction pain. Was admitted on 12AM, 27 December 2011 when my water broke 3 hours earlier. But I experience no pain during that time. Sempat lah lagi order makan roti canai telur, melenggang-lenggang pergi hospital, jalan-jalan sembang dengan nurse dekat hospital. I was only 1cm dilated when I arrived at the hospital. The doctor estimated that I'll be ready for delivery at 11AM latest tapi tup-tup pukul 8.35AM, Iman dah tak sabar nak keluar. I remembered saying "nak berak, nak berak" and all the nurses/midwives gelak je kat labour room.

And it has been a wonderful journey ever since - dengan tak cukup tidurnya, dengan dugaan bergelut dengan breastmilk production, dengan dugaan Iman demam kadang-kadang, dugaan pabila kesabaran diuji, dugaan takde orang nak jaga Iman dan macam-macam lagi. Being a mother really mengajar erti kesabaran and in a way, ia mematangkan diri kita.


Here's to you Iman Alexandria.

Happy 20th month birthday sayang. Thank you for bringing that happiness to our family. You are the joy and happiness to all 5 of us - me, your dad, Atok, Nenek and your Aunty Ara.

I pray that you will be a good and solehah daughter. And when you grow up, you will be able to serve and help people who are in need. You will be a responsible elder sister and you will never stop helping your younger siblings. You will be the one to help me when I'm old. You will be the responsible sister looking after your siblings when we are gone. 

Please know that we love you so much. You mean the world to us. And I promise that I will never let you down, In Shaa Allah. I will be there with you every step of your way, helping you, guiding you through your ups and downs coz my love for you is unconditional.

And please, please be a good girl when I'm off to Bangkok this weekend ye? Don't trouble your kakak and nenek please?! Love you to the moon and back.

No comments: