Friday, August 23, 2013

Preloved Item #1

You see, one of the major changes I experience once becoming a mother is that I don't actually have leisure time to go shopping. My weekends are pretty much occupied. It's either I have to go out sending Iman to her play school or attending my Master's classes. Nak pergi dating dengan husband pon sekali dalam 2-3 bulan kot. Memang sangat rarely we get the chance to out together without having to cancel our plans halfway. 

Thanks to online shops, I am now able to do my shopping at any time possible.

Ever since I was introduced to thepoplook, I have been their loyal customer and I can say that 80% of my working attire are from them sampai tudung pon saya beli online.

It has become a "habit" to purchase clothes from their online shop every month sebab tu duit tak pernah cukup tiap-tiap bulan. And I don't think I have the skill of doing the real shopping anymore.

So anyway, I decided to get the nicely printed blue Penny Chiffon Maxi Dress from thepoplook. But the problem now is that I bought a wrong size. Budget konon badan kecil, I purchased a S-sized dress. So bila dapat, sangatlah happy until I test pakai the dress. Amatlah mengecewakan when I can't fit the dress nicely.

I made a new purchase of the same dress with a bigger size of course and it fits me perfectly well.

I'm selling the newly purchased Penny Chiffon Maxi Dress for RM50.


The measurement as below:-
Length: 134 cm
Bust: 38cm
Shoulder: 35cm
Armhole: 20cm
Waist: 27 - 36cm
Hips: 50cm
Fits UK size: 6

Postage is FOC and email me at ajlaa0907@gmail.com if you're interested.

I know there are Asos, fashionvalet and hell lot more in the market but yea, I'm still sticking to thepoplook.

SOLD

No comments: