Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Syawal 1434H

This year was rather sederhana. Had our 1st day at my kampung as usual. Headed back to Kedah on the 2nd day of Raya. We didn't even have family photo this year. Blame it all on the husband for being to busy with his phones and motor baru. Siap boleh pergi tempah sticker bagai. Hai, keciwi big time!

One for the album

Presenting you the ladies of the house.

I had a fun time balik Kodiang. Really rasa macam balik kampung. Sangat tenang and sejuk.


My MIL's house is exactly next to the sawah bendang yang terbentang luas. We, again didn't take group photos during our stay at Kodiang as we were busy preparing for my BIL's wedding reception which again, we didn't have a family photo for that. 

Maxis line was very terrible here. I was 3G-less whole of my 4 days stay which was actually a good thing else I will be busy fiddling with my phone all the time. 

Had a not-so-short visit to Padang Besar (Takde gambar juga). Had the whole KL gang as Busu wanted to visit the place. Drove all the way through the biggest ladang tebu in Malaysia. Glad that we went through that route. The boys were very happy to see the ladang tebu and the sawah bendang.

Sedih betul tak ade gambar. Tak ade rezeki. I'll shall be in Kodiang soon. This time, I'll promise to post more picture of the nice view of Kodiang, In Shaa Allah.

No comments: