Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday loving with the family


I was watching Anuar Zain on the big screen while the lil one was watching Barney on her small screen. That's how I spent my Sunday. A good Sunday!

They had Anuar Zain's 3 decades concert on TV3 earlier this evening. I was eagerly waiting for it although I've been to the real concert last February. The thing is, I can never get enough of Anuar Zain.

Anuar Zain is the only, ONLY local male singer that I really adore. I adore his personality, his voice and everything about him! Tak kesahlah kalau orang cakap dia gay (Gay ker?) or dia terlebih metrosexual, yang penting dia tetap menawan kalbu di mata ku.

I remembered having his songs played almost everyday when I was 5/6 months pregnant. Konon-konon nak mendedahkan my baby dengan kelunakan suara Anuar Zain. Poyo big time masyaallah, patutnya memdedahkan baby dengan alunan Al-Quran - that's how obsessive I was towards Anuar Zain. He's like very.....addictive. I mean his songs!

Well, ada orang obses terhadap Siti Nurhaliza while I on the other hand, super adore Anuar Zain.

Oleh itu, to end my Sunday, dengarlah Sedetik Lebih - my most favourite Anuar Zain song (semua lagu dia pon favourite sebenarnya).

Have a nice week lovers.


No comments: